Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

WHOA NELLY!

Where on earth did the past week go? With lots of family and work commitments I can't believe I went several days without blogging! To start up again, it's Sunday morning and we have Sprung Forward (I have also Sprung Forward into an end of winter bug of some kind - bleck). But most of all, I am happy to say I reached a weight loss milestone today. According to my friends at Weight Watchers Online I have lost 5% of my body weight! And folks?? I can FEEL IT. Perhaps it's my attitude, perhaps it's cutting out the sugar, caffeine and alcohol, maybe it's just my time...but I know this time? I am going to reach my goal. Last weekend I had a very talented friend swing by to help me with my closet and help to plan some outfits that take advantage of my wardrobe that is rapidly becoming to big. (What a nice change that is!). I'll be posting photos of that later on today! Also, stay tuned for month two's progress photos in the days to come. Here's to a another great week and to getting back on track with my pet project here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment