Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wardrobe Progress


As I mentioned in my last post, my friend Kim Miller-Iannucci paid me a visit last Sunday to help with pulling together several outfits that will help me through my transition into new, smaller sizes. I have some great pieces, but half of them are at least a size too big at this point. And for those of you who have never seen the inside of my closet? I have hardly any clothes to begin with. Why? NOT fun to shop when you're relegated to the plus size department. (Side Note to Designers: There's no need to make plus size fashion so fugly. Not everything has to be a tent, tunic, animal print or otherwise drapey mess. Michael Kors, you're excluded pal.) Kim spent about 2 hours mixing, matching and working her magic and I now feel like I have a closet that will last me at least another month or two before I need to drop some dough on more transition pieces. The self-portrait was taken this morning in advance of my next progress session. Couldn't resist as I felt monumentally SASSY as I headed out this morning.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo look fab gf! Loved hangin' out in your closet together :) Can't wait for next time!

    ReplyDelete