Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ready for my healthiest road trip ever...




I head to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow for a work conference and I refuse to be derailed by hunger on the road, bad conference food or other landmines of a nutritional nature along the way. On deck? Organic apples and bananas, organic peanut butter and raspberry preserves, whole wheat bread, Luna Bars, Kashi Granola Bars and 100 Calorie Packs of almonds and walnuts. I am also MASSIVELY stoked to hit some of the orange groves on the way down, those juicy darlings are in season and I plan on loading up for friends, family and little old me. Here's hoping the meals at the conference have the usual salad bar and feature some gorgeous gulf seafood. Looking forward to a healthy and productive trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment