Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wearing Thin



Fine, thinning hair runs in my family (the only trait I am NOT happy I inherited from my gorgeous mother). As I get older it gets worse and I've been growing more self conscious about it lately. SO! I decided to take the advice of my Aveda stylist and try their Invati system - 97% natural, ayurvedic hair care. The reviews say it helps reduce thinning and plump up fine hair. If it works as good as it smells I am in for a treat. Here goes nothing!

2 comments:

  1. How has it worked out? I've been a fan of Aveda products since I first tried them around 1996 at their SoHo location. I understand they have since been sold to Estee Lauder (around 1997) but they are still run as a separate company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! Believe it or not it really has helped improve the texture and it smells amazing at the same time.

      Delete