Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

42nd Street

My Birthday 42nd Birthday Weekend

It's been a very, very long time since I have posted to PR but the good news is...I have been living a healthy, busy life since last we met! I have less than 30 pounds to go before I hit my goal and I am still going strong. This weekend I celebrated my 42nd birthday and it was the best I have had in YEARS. One of my oldest, dearest friends came into town and we spent the weekend catching up, getting pampered at The Ritz in Uptown, Charlotte and just generally enjoying ourselves. I am really committing to posting more often and am going to start a new feature for myself called 42nd Street. It will be filled with goal progress, new projects, fashion and food adventures and more as I spend the next, best year living life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment