Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where has the time gone!?

Between work, travel, family drama and bad weather it has been WAY too long since I posted. The good news? There will be some new and fun material to read on the blog in the coming weeks! Starting in February I am going to do a monthly "shoot" of a signature outfit to chronicle my progress toward my goals. I am finding it super challenging to feel sassy and sexy with a limited wardrobe as I lose weight so I an enlisting some help along the way from some talented friends. I know it's possible to NOT look like a baggy mess along the way and I also know it's possible to NOT drop a ton of cash on clothes as the digits go down on the scale and my measurements along with them. Hopefully these hints and discoveries will be helpful to someone other than little old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment