Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Add / Drop Installments 1 & 2

Installment 1
Add: Seltzer
Drop: Soda

I have a soda problem. The problem is that a) I love it and b) I'm addicted to the sugar. I also LOVE the carbonation. The silver lining here is that I also love seltzer so I will be dropping the soda and adding the seltzer in the new year. My favorite is Polar Raspberry/Lime Seltzer. No calories, hint of flavor, soda problem solved.

Installment 2
Add: Gym
Drop: Excess Couching

Among the many thousands of New Year's Resolute, I joined a gym this week and made my first venture yesterday afternoon. A little under 2 miles on the treadmill later I felt a hell of a lot better about myself than sitting on the couch all afternoon. So! I will be adding some activity and dropping excess couching. Bonus, it makes relaxing now and then with a glass of wine and an old movie all the sweeter when I know I've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment