Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stress Fest 2013

This has been one of those week's where the universe has unloaded a crushing amount of stress into my life. Family issues galore. My typical reaction to this would be to hit any one of a dozen drive thrus on my way home from work and indulge in some super-sized therapy. HOWEVER! I am holding strong and doing my best to turn to other forms of comfort. Hitting the gym with a new playlist on my iPod then sitting down with some old school jazz, a glass of great red wine and a pile of January magazine issues is on deck for this evening. I might even throw in a bubble bath. Confession...I might fantasize about that double cheeseburger as well but hey, the not eating it part is progress so I am cutting myself some slack.


No comments:

Post a Comment