Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Yellow Bits



My obsession with the color yellow has been growing for many years. When I look around my apartment it's splashed in a number of places from pillows to vintage pottery. It's such a happy color and, in most shades, lends such a delightful pop of cheer. This weekend, in lieu of sitting on the couch watching TV after hitting the gym, I decided to paint a bench for my porch in a color called "sunshine". The fact that I managed to smack myself in the face and eye with a loaded brush aside (I had fun wiping yellow paint from my eyelashes for about 15 minutes for fear of getting the paint on my actual eyeball) the bench might actually be my new favorite piece. The above collage includes the bench as well some of my other happy yellow bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment