Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Sassy Snaps - Month 1

What's a blog about revival without a few sassy snaps to document the journey? I have literally been avoiding cameras for what seems like an eternity as I am not happy with the amount of weight I have put on over the years. Tack on to that trying to make an effort to look cute without hiding under tent dresses and you've got a visual void in my pictorial history. In any event, these are my official kick-off photos - my bottle of champagne to christen the PR ship!

The Details: The air outside was dry and cold so things are looking a bit clingy due to static, but I love the colors and fun layering in this outfit. Blue has become my signature color and this cashmere scarf literally goes with everything. The vest is compliments of Rachel Zoe via QVC and every time I wear it I feel SO BALLSY. Who am I to try and pull off a faux fox vest when I'm well above my size 10 college days? And then I remember..I'm that girl that used to be fearless! As I have shared, one of my biggest challenges is going to be putting together cute outfits as I lose weight without investing a ton of dough. These black skinnies and floaty top will carry me through for weeks and weeks to come. Looking forward to next month when these is "less" of me to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment