Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Progress Report

This morning I am beaming, glowing and other forms of looking and feeling happy. Why you ask? This morning was my week 2 weigh in for Weight Watchers and BOOM. Down a total of 7 lbs. If you add in the weight I lost on my previous platform we're talking the BIG 10! 

Lots of things have changed for me over the past few weeks. To start, dropping sugar, alcohol and caffeine from my diet, while BRUTAL the first week, has changed my brain in ways I never could have imagined. The uncontrollable cravings for fast food, soda and candy have virtually disappeared and when I eat something naturally sweet or healthy-fatty like fruit, avocado or grass fed beef, my taste buds go crazy. I can actually taste food again - who knew? Now, I am not saying I am cured and in just a few weeks have achieved a healthy relationship to food. But what I am saying is that my relationship with food is changing for the better. No more feeling guilty, just lots of enjoyment of delicious whole foods. 

Hey food! What's up? Yeah, we're cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment