Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Add / Drop Installment 4

Add: Weight Watchers Online
Drop: Web MD Food and Fitness Tracker

In another installment of Add/Drop I wanted to dive in a bit further on the details from Saturday's post. When I first started my food plan, I looked around and in an effort to save dollars decided to try out Web MD's Food and Fitness Tracker. While it had it's benefits, it proved too cumbersome to track and I felt a little lonely without any message boards to share tips. I saw the advertisements for Weight Watchers Online and with the joining fee waived I decided to give it a shot! I have not looked back since. Last week was my first full week using the Online version and I have loved every minute of it. In addition to a robust site, there are mobile apps that let you track food with your iPhone and they even have a scanning app that lets you scan bar codes and calculate points! Weight Watchers has come a long way from the starvation days I remember from College and if my more than 2 lb weight loss last week is any indication, I might just pull through this.

If you care to check it out for yourself, just visit www.weightwatchers.com and take a tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment