Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Holiday Flu

Oy. Nothing like coming down with the flu during the Holidays! I am going to hazard a guess that a church filled with sick kids and adults on Christmas Eve was the culprit, but hey, these things happen. 

My formerly grand New Year's Eve plans will now consist of the following...

  1. Hot, hot bubble bath with eucalyptus and lemon oil to help ease the fever, overworked lungs and nasal passages. 
  2. Hot, hot toddy with cider, cinnamon and bourbon. That's right folks, bourbon. I am allergic to pretty much all cold and flu medicine so I have to go old school if I have any hope of sleeping. 
  3. A little Black & White movie medicine. I have some gems left over from Halloween so tonight it's The Mummy and THEM! 
  4. Sleep soundly and in an extended capacity- couch or bed (not picky)!

Here's hoping New Year's Day is bright and congestion free, friends.Wishing you and yours the Happiest as you ring in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment