Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Inch by Inch...

In my quest to drop lbs these last few months, I managed to forget all about another mark of progress most experts want folks to focus on - measurements. While I took my beginning measurements in January and managed to take them in February and March, I definitely fell out of the habit as life got busy. Yes, I've continued to see the size of my clothes change for the better, but I didn't realize until this morning just how much progress I've made. Here's a look at my numbers 8 months in. PS? I was so shocked I measured 3 times. (#OCD)

Waist: -7.5 inches
Hips: -6 inches
Arms: -3.25 inches
Dress Size: -4 sizes
Bust: -6 inches
Thighs: -3.75 inches

It really does go to show that inch by inch, even those as far gone as I was can make huge progress through focus, giving yourself the time and respect you deserve and realizing that healthy living FREAKING ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment