Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Coming this Fall...SOCIAL SASS!

 
Fall in the South. Some of my favorite moments from 2012.


Apologies for the lack of posts recently, work has been nutty, school has been nutty, life has been nutty. But alas, something is shifting...there's a bit of a chill in the air in the morning. The days are getting shorter. Even the birds that perch around the lake are changing. That means Fall is just around the corner and PR could not be happier about it! Pumpkins, harvest flowers, Halloween and more are all waiting to be enjoyed during my favorite season. 

In honor of Fall, I am going to be starting a new series of posts on, interestingly enough, social media. Whether its the people or the technology, so much of my success has been made possible by the support I get through social media. I'm looking forward to passing along some recommendations, thoughts and to gathering your thoughts on the subject!

I'm going to call the series Social Sass and I hope that my friends here, and new ones that join, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment