Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Inspiration; PR Style



I often find inspiration in travel, in food and in adventure. I was lucky enough to travel the globe several times as a child and young adult and I have really begun to stroll down those memory lanes for some visual and spiritual jump starts. I thought it would be fun to start each week with a new focal point...this week it's Lugano, Switzerland.

My home away from home, I spent several years in boarding school at TASIS Lugano, and to this day still long for the view, the food and the people. Interestingly, this part of the country speaks Italian given its close borders to the Boot and that leads to my first yearly goal; learning Italian! I treated myself to a Rosetta Stone language course for Christmas and am loving the first lessons and all the memories they bring with them.

So here's to an Italian inspired week PR Style. Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment