Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

New for Spring 2014







It seems that change is in the air this Spring and with that comes another big one for PR. After nearly 4 years, I am taking a big career leap and starting a brand new position here in Charlotte on April 21st. The destination is an amazing, one of a kind digital technology shop where I will lead the charge on all things marketing and communications (all that schooling and years and years of agency work is paying off!). While I am sad to leave the friends I've made at my current gig, I am truly looking forward to fresh air, creative challenges alongside new faces. I'll be taking a week off to rest and recharge before I hit the intellectual books and to refresh my wardrobe along the way. Not sure exactly what's on the list yet, but rest assured my digital look book is growing:-)

I close this post by sending gratitude out into the career universe and a sincere thank you to the company I have called home since moving to Charlotte in 2010. It's been a pleasure and one hell of an adventure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment